The PRCA DARE Awards is the premier celebration of PR and communications professionals across the UK.
Just being a finalist can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new clients, as well as acting as a third party endorsement for your business. And, by entering you provide clarity on your objectives and ambitions while crucially comparing yourselves with competitors.
Here is our top 10 reasons why you should enter the PRCA DARE Awards:
- To celebrate the success of great campaigns or strategies;
- To prove or evidence to clients that your company or campaigns are the best in their sector;
- To reward, celebrate and recognise your team;
- If your entry is shortlisted you will receive a finalist badge for use on your marketing materials;
- Award wins will help you win new business – all winners receive a winner badge for use in marketing materials;
- The awards evening is a highlight in the digital industry calendar and provides exceptional networking opportunities with peers;
- The awards are judged by a panel of industry experts
- The PRCA DARE Awards provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your work;
- Award wins raise awareness of your organisation or work and create PR opportunities;
- Being an award winning agency or organisation will help you recruit and retain talent.
June & July
Regional Awards Ceremonies